Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Glass of Lemonade for a Friend



Mmmmm, a cool glass of lemonade on a hot summer day. This was an idea I had when I first got the Tart N' Tangy stamp set which I LOVE and to which I am addicted.

But...as it turns out, great minds think alike and I was definitely not the only one to have this idea. One morning on the SU! website I saw another really cute variation on this, and the stamper who created it did it as Pink Lemonade. It was quite different from mine, but very cute.

I tried Glossy White paper for the glass and lemons, added Crystal Effects on the glass, cut the stamped lemon in half, and that is a real drinking straw!

I promised my good friend and Upline that I would show her MY glass of lemonade, so grab your lawn chair and sunblock and settle down for a nice sip of lemonade!

No comments:

 

MySpace Web Counters
beaches and resorts