Monday, August 4, 2008

A Daisy Kind of Day


Aren't daisies just about the "happiest" flower there is? I mean, seriously, take a look at some daisies in a field or a vase or a garden, and just TRY not to feel a little smile coming on, I dare you!
I get so inspired with all the flowers I see, in nature of course, but also in the art that other people create because they are also so inspired. I've seen so many wonderful variations on flowers, that I just felt like making some, too.
This was SO easy! Just the Scallop Punch, the 3/4" circle punch, and some paper snips for the big ones; and the 3 Flower punch with the 1/4" circle for the small ones. Some strips of Celery paper for stems, a few knots of coordinating Celery ribbon for leaves, a few swipes of the Bashful Blue ink pad over the coordinating paper, and a scallop strip for my grass.
The words are from rub-ons that we haven't seen since the last mini catalog - you know the catalog with my fave Tart-N-Tangy stamp set? Well, these rub-ons coordinated with that set, and I figured if the STAMPS are sticking around, maybe, just MAYBE...hey, a girl can dream, right? At least until someone with a new catalog puts me out of my misery!
Anyway, hope the daisies made you grin and you have a happy daisy day!

No comments:

 

MySpace Web Counters
beaches and resorts