Monday, August 25, 2008

Tickled Pink



It is dismal, gray and cloudy here in South Side Virginia today, so I needed some happy colors to brighten things up!

Now, as far as my use of retired SU! and non-SU! items, let's just say I expanded my horizons a little for this one. I sure had fun with it, though!

This is a really neat size card to make. It is 4 1/4" square, not too big and so quick and fun to whip up! I used Pretty in Pink with White & Celery, which turns out bright & cheery (okay, and a little preppy, too). I used scraps of leftover paper for the whole thing, too, so it was very economical supply-wise.

The large pink circle is that handy trick of punching the Round Tab Punch twice, then sticking those pieces together to make the circle. I used my Black marker to color & stamp the pig and the words separately (since they are on the same stamp) and I was just "tickled pink" with the result!

No comments:

 

MySpace Web Counters
beaches and resorts